UNUD Open Repository

UNUD Open Repository provides access and discovery to the University of Udayana publications and digital collections. It contains digitized and digital version of theses, dissertations, research reports, and articles produced by academic communities in this university.

PENGARUH TOTAL EKSPOR, LIBOR, DAN UPAH TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP INVESTASI ASING LANGSUNG DI INDONESIA

Drs. I Wayan Yogi Swara, M.S., I Wayan Yogi Swara (2013) PENGARUH TOTAL EKSPOR, LIBOR, DAN UPAH TENAGA KERJA TERHADAP INVESTASI ASING LANGSUNG DI INDONESIA. E-JURNAL EKONOMI PEMBANGUNAN UNIVERSITAS UDAYANA, 2. ISSN 2303-0178

[img] Archive
36c9973aacfc3f4e48f83c6670929bce.pdf

Download (214kB)

Abstract

ABSTRAK Indonesia mencari dana untuk pembangunan dalam mengejar ketertinggalan pembangunan dari negara maju, baik di kawasan regional maupun global, oleh karena itu Indonesia berupaya memanfaatkan sumber pembiayaan luar negeri, yaitu Investasi Asing Langsung. Penelitian ini dimaksud untuk mengetahui bahwa total ekspor, LIBOR dan upah tenaga kerja, sebagai variasi (naik turunnya) nilai investasi asing langsung di Indonesia. Teknik analisis digunakan dalam penelitian ini adalah teknik analisis regresi linear berganda, uji-F untuk pengujian serempak dan uji-t untuk pengujian parsial. Hasil analisis data menunjukkan secara serempak total ekspor, LIBOR dan upah tenaga kerja berpengaruh signifikan terhadap Investasi asing di Indonesia, hasil nilai uji-F diperoleh F hitung (39,172) > F tabel (3,13) dengan koefisien determinasi (R 2 ) sebesar 0,861 berarti 86,1 persen variasi (naik turunnya) investasi asing langsung di Indonesia tahun 1990-2012 dipengaruhi oleh variasi (naik turunnya) total ekspor, LIBOR dan upah tenaga kerja, sedangkan sisanya sebesar 13,9 persen dipengaruhi oleh variasi (naik turunnya) variabel lain yang tidak dimasukkan dalam model penelitian. Secara parsial total ekspor berpengaruh positif dan signifikan, LIBOR tidak berpengaruh, dan upah tenaga kerja berpengaruh negatif dan signifikan terhadap investasi asing langsung di Indonesia tahun 1990-2012. Kata kunci : investasi asing langsung, total ekspor, LIBOR, upah tenaga kerja ABSTRACT Indonesia seek funds for development to catch up with the development of the developed countries, both regionally and globally, therefore Indonesia has attempted to take advantage of foreign financing, the Foreign Direct Investment. This study intended to find out that the total exports, LIBOR and labor, as a variation (ups and downs) the value of foreign direct investment in Indonesia. Analysis techniques used in this study is the technique of multiple linear regression analysis, F-test for simultaneous testing and t-test for testing the partial. Results of data analysis showed simultaneous total exports, and labor LIBOR significant effect on foreign investment in Indonesia in 1990-2012, the results obtained by the F-test value F calculated (39.172)> F table (3.13) with a coefficient of determination (R 2 ) of 0.861 means that 86.1 percent of the variations (ups and downs) of foreign direct investment in Indonesia in 1990-2012 influenced by variations (ups and downs) of total exports, LIBOR and labor costs, while the remaining 13.9 percent are influenced by variations (ups and downs) other variables not included in the research model. Total exports of partial positive and significant effect, LIBOR has no effect, and labor and a significant negative effect on foreign direct investment in Indonesia in 19902012. Keywords : foreign direct investment, total exports, libor, wage labor

Item Type: Article
Uncontrolled Keywords: -
Subjects: L Education > L Education (General)
Divisions: Faculty of Law, Arts and Social Sciences > School of Education
Depositing User: Mr. Repository Admin
Date Deposited: 07 Jun 2016 21:58
Last Modified: 21 Jun 2016 05:58
URI: http://erepo.unud.ac.id/id/eprint/1819

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item